Is NORTON Antivirus Program Is Useful For Desktop
Norton Security & Antivirus is a popular anti-virus program released for mobile devices with the Android operating system. There are also versions available for desktops, including computers with Windows. This edition for Android smart phones / tablets gives us the opportunity to test completely all of its functions for free for 30 days only (or until) under the condition of creating an account. Anyway, we do not have an exit and we need to register (or log in if we already use the service on other platforms), because otherwise the application is closed. The registration process requires only entering the e-mail address and setting the access password. After the trial period, Norton’s options will be limited to scan functions in the search for malware and anti-theft options, unless you buy an annual subscription. But what does Norton actually offer us? For more detail call at Norton Customer Service Number.
The main screen gives us direct access to 6 functions, but we can also move to them by moving the screen to the left. These are:
• Protection – the most important scanning of our system can be carried out instantly, just tap or select the option “Scan” after pressing the physical MENU button on the device. However, the options configuring this scan are not immediately available. Only after going to the settings can we activate the schedule of automatic scanning and increase the scanning range by an external SD card. Let’s add that the scan also includes the application advisor function (App Advisor).
• Anti-Theft – it enables remote control of the device via SMS or the Internet. The screen will show the access code, which will open the way to block the device, locate it or clear data from it.
• App Advisor – the scanner checks applications for potential threats to privacy, excessive depletion of battery power or intrusive activities. It should be remembered that the fact of detecting a threat does not necessarily mean a real threat; it is relative. For example, in our case, the adviser marked the famous multiplatform Ever note notebook as a “big” threat to privacy, because this application “collects personal account details”; however, after downloading the application, we will be able to decide for ourselves whether to uninstall it or “trust it anyway” … This, as well as all the functions described below, will be blocked after the trial period; let’s add that the number of days remaining until the trial expires is still on the start screen.
• Backup – this is an option for backing up contacts; data of this type can also be restored here.
• Blocking calls – of course, calls and texts messages are made available to us manually enter numbers or add them from the call log.
• Internet security – this feature allows you to block fake websites that can steal personal data; works only for the original, stock browser of Android and for Chrome and Chrome Beta. pc matic pro
Norton Antivirus Technical Help:
If you need Norton technical help then you need to call at Norton Support Number as on this number you get all the solution related to your Norton antivirus.
Signature: Norton Support Number is a great way to get Norton technical help.
LinkedIn support number